A message from our CEO, Rosi Lister
23rd March 2020 - Rosi Lister
IVE’s response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation
At this time of unprecedented disruption, IVE are working hard to respond proactively and bravely to the growing uncertainties affecting us all. We are altering our own status quo as an organisation to make sure that we’ll be able to continue to support you, through training and other activities that will help you manage the acute challenges you are experiencing as individuals with families, as business leaders, as school leaders and as young people in or out of school or college.
So… we’d like to hear from our clients and partners urgently, so that you can tell us what you need in relation to a targeted on-line offer that will support you and/or your organisation. We’ve already got ideas, so please get in touch via your established IVE contact, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are currently doing in relation to contingency and what you can expect from us in the coming weeks:
- We are endeavouring to continue to deliver key meetings and Bridge and IGNITE programme support via on-line platforms – we will contact you directly with more information about these and how you can access them, as soon as we have the arrangements in place.
- We are looking to develop a suite of on-line training resources to support and/or replace key aspects of our training programmes
- We will be exploring what new products and services we can provide our partners and clients with quickly in response to the challenges caused by the Coronavirus situation
- Each of our IVE programme leads, whose emails you can find below, are developing their own specific contingency plans, the main points of which will be shared with the relevant stakeholders.
- We are reassured by the Arts Council that as a Sector Support Organisation Bridge funding will remain as is, with a relaxation of contractual KPIs. We will be asking our Local Cultural Education Partnerships, NPOs and Schools networks how we can best support them in these very concerning times. Please see the Arts Council’s latest communication on the Emergency Response Package.
We will continue to listen closely to Government advice as it emerges and will keep you updated regarding any further changes to our operation.
Programme Lead Contacts:
Creative Leadership Training: email@example.com
Applied Creativity Labs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Routes to Employment, ‘Get into’ & Apprenticeships: email@example.com
2nd April 2020
Case Study: Powerful Partnerships with Rugby League Cares
Through the Partnership Investment programme at IVE, Rugby League Cares was empowered to spearhead an exciting and innovative partnership between Rugby League club foundations… Read More
25th March 2020
IVE offer all staff paid time off to act as NHS Volunteer Responders
NHS Volunteer Responders has been set up to support the NHS during the COVID-19 outbreak, with volunteers supporting the 1.5m people in England who… Read More
23rd March 2020
Creative Resources during School Closures
IVE recognises that this is a very challenging time for the creative sector, schools and families. That’s why we are sharing a selection of… Read More