A message from our CEO, Rosi Lister
23rd March 2020 - Rosi Lister
IVE’s response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation
At this time of unprecedented disruption, IVE are working hard to respond proactively and bravely to the growing uncertainties affecting us all. We are altering our own status quo as an organisation to make sure that we’ll be able to continue to support you, through training and other activities that will help you manage the acute challenges you are experiencing as individuals with families, as business leaders, as school leaders and as young people in or out of school or college.
So… we’d like to hear from our clients and partners urgently, so that you can tell us what you need in relation to a targeted on-line offer that will support you and/or your organisation. We’ve already got ideas, so please get in touch via your established IVE contact, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are currently doing in relation to contingency and what you can expect from us in the coming weeks:
- We are endeavouring to continue to deliver key meetings and Bridge and IGNITE programme support via on-line platforms – we will contact you directly with more information about these and how you can access them, as soon as we have the arrangements in place.
- We are looking to develop a suite of on-line training resources to support and/or replace key aspects of our training programmes
- We will be exploring what new products and services we can provide our partners and clients with quickly in response to the challenges caused by the Coronavirus situation
- Each of our IVE programme leads, whose emails you can find below, are developing their own specific contingency plans, the main points of which will be shared with the relevant stakeholders.
- We are reassured by the Arts Council that as a Sector Support Organisation Bridge funding will remain as is, with a relaxation of contractual KPIs. We will be asking our Local Cultural Education Partnerships, NPOs and Schools networks how we can best support them in these very concerning times. Please see the Arts Council’s latest communication on the Emergency Response Package.
We will continue to listen closely to Government advice as it emerges and will keep you updated regarding any further changes to our operation.
Programme Lead Contacts:
Creative Leadership Training: email@example.com
Applied Creativity Labs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Routes to Employment, ‘Get into’ & Apprenticeships: email@example.com
14th July 2021
A programme for a diverse age: Creative Approaches to Hidden Narratives
Written by Tess Parker, Story Tiller Communications. Day-to-day we live and work in communities with hidden, multi-cultural pasts that we can fail to know… Read More
1st July 2021
IVE’s Applied Creativity Labs – young innovators making change
Tess Parker reports on the impact of Applied Creativity Labs (ACLs) on young people led by IVE’s Sarah Mumford. In these uncertain times of… Read More
28th June 2021
Shining a light on diversity and inclusion – how IVE is empowering cross-sector change
Tess Parker, in conversation with Sarah Mumford, reports on the impact of Diversity and Inclusion training on organisation change. The subject of how we… Read More