The Music Education Hubs of Yorkshire and the Humber offer a rich and diverse range of high quality music making for children and young people.
We support hubs to increase the quality and level of their engagement with children and young people. We work with them to help improve outcomes in relation to their core roles as outlined in the National Plan for Music Education.
We work in partnership with Music Education Hubs individually and collectively as needed. Our work with Music Education Hubs includes:
– Sharing data and evidence to identify needs and gaps in provision.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to encourage schools to engage with Artsmark as a tool for school improvement and make the most of their local Music Education Hub has to offer.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to use Arts Award to drive and shape the co-creation of music education with schools and young people.
– Supporting hubs in giving recognition to important achievements and attributes of young musicians in leadership, teamwork, creativity, and self-reflection.
– Supporting hubs with governance, leadership development and capacity building.
– Assessing and improving quality of delivery, by providing guidance and support on quality assurance using the ACE Quality Principles.
– Developing broad strategic cross sector relationships and supporting hubs to play an active role in their respective local cultural education partnerships.
The Voice Project, co-funded by IVE, studied ‘the voice of the child’ relating to Arts & Culture in Doncaster. As a result of this project, a…
Pockets of Excellence: Film Education in Yorkshire and The Humber is a report by IVE (formerly CapeUK) which reviews the state of film education in…
Our fully subscribed Quality Principles peer-to-peer support programme has helped professionals from a variety of disciplines to reflect on their own work and that…
2017 GCSE and A-Level results are out and IVE has poured over the data to look at what this tells us about the ongoing…Read More
Places are still available on the Breeze Arts Foundation for young people in Leeds aged 16 – 19 years who are interested in pursuing…Read More