The Music Education Hubs of Yorkshire and the Humber offer a rich and diverse range of high quality music making for children and young people.
We support hubs to increase the quality and level of their engagement with children and young people. We work with them to help improve outcomes in relation to their core roles as outlined in the National Plan for Music Education.
We work in partnership with Music Education Hubs individually and collectively as needed. Our work with Music Education Hubs includes:
– Sharing data and evidence to identify needs and gaps in provision.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to encourage schools to engage with Artsmark as a tool for school improvement and make the most of their local Music Education Hub has to offer.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to use Arts Award to drive and shape the co-creation of music education with schools and young people.
– Supporting hubs in giving recognition to important achievements and attributes of young musicians in leadership, teamwork, creativity, and self-reflection.
– Supporting hubs with governance, leadership development and capacity building.
– Assessing and improving quality of delivery, by providing guidance and support on quality assurance using the ACE Quality Principles.
– Developing broad strategic cross sector relationships and supporting hubs to play an active role in their respective local cultural education partnerships.
IVE has produced this poster, 10 Reasons Why Arts and Culture Make A Difference to Young People’s Lives, to assist educators and arts organisations….
“Undercliffe Tales: An Evaluation – Successfully using drama techniques to improve literacy among school priority groups” was the result of an exciting and innovative…
Bridging the Gap – The First 4 Years and Beyond summarises the work done by IVE (formerly CAPEUK) as an Arts Council Bridge Organisation….
“Creativity Matters – Making Space for Teaching Creative Science” is part of the creativity matters series of reports examining the role of creativity within…
2017 has been a year of change and growth at IVE. Most notably, we changed our name! Moving from CapeUK to IVE, a move…Read More
In 2017, IVE has successfully sourced £225k in new match funding monies through our Partnership Investment programme. We are grateful to the following organisations…Read More
At IVE, we talk about creativity a lot, and in those conversations we often come across the same misconceptions and myths about creativity. While…Read More