The Music Education Hubs of Yorkshire and the Humber offer a rich and diverse range of high quality music making for children and young people.
We support hubs to increase the quality and level of their engagement with children and young people. We work with them to help improve outcomes in relation to their core roles as outlined in the National Plan for Music Education.
We work in partnership with Music Education Hubs individually and collectively as needed. Our work with Music Education Hubs includes:
– Sharing data and evidence to identify needs and gaps in provision.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to encourage schools to engage with Artsmark as a tool for school improvement and make the most of their local Music Education Hub has to offer.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to use Arts Award to drive and shape the co-creation of music education with schools and young people.
– Supporting hubs in giving recognition to important achievements and attributes of young musicians in leadership, teamwork, creativity, and self-reflection.
– Supporting hubs with governance, leadership development and capacity building.
– Assessing and improving quality of delivery, by providing guidance and support on quality assurance using the ACE Quality Principles.
– Developing broad strategic cross sector relationships and supporting hubs to play an active role in their respective local cultural education partnerships.
Springhead Primary School is a fantastic example of how Artsmark can be used to embed the arts across the entire curriculum, and all the…
Wavell Junior School faces fairly unique circumstances which challenge pupil attainment, but they’ve met that challenge by giving pupils more freedom of self-expression and…
Bridgeview Whitehouse uses Artsmark to put the arts at the centre of everything they do and as a result have seen improvements in engagement…
The Grange Primary School in Scunthorpe credits placing the arts at the heart of the curriculum as boosting engagement and attainment, leading them to…
IVE supported over 70 Young People in achieving their Arts Award Discover at the first ever Broughton Hall Children’s Literature Festival. In its inaugural…Read More
It’s the 2nd ever Celebrate Artsmark Week and all week long we’re showcasing the fantastic work that all Artsmark schools in Yorkshire are doing…Read More
A huge well done goes out from the team at IVE to the 18 new Artsmark schools, making 62 schools in Yorkshire & Humber…Read More