The Music Education Hubs of Yorkshire and the Humber offer a rich and diverse range of high quality music making for children and young people.
We support hubs to increase the quality and level of their engagement with children and young people. We work with them to help improve outcomes in relation to their core roles as outlined in the National Plan for Music Education.
We work in partnership with Music Education Hubs individually and collectively as needed. Our work with Music Education Hubs includes:
– Sharing data and evidence to identify needs and gaps in provision.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to encourage schools to engage with Artsmark as a tool for school improvement and make the most of their local Music Education Hub has to offer.
– Supporting Music Education Hubs to use Arts Award to drive and shape the co-creation of music education with schools and young people.
– Supporting hubs in giving recognition to important achievements and attributes of young musicians in leadership, teamwork, creativity, and self-reflection.
– Supporting hubs with governance, leadership development and capacity building.
– Assessing and improving quality of delivery, by providing guidance and support on quality assurance using the ACE Quality Principles.
– Developing broad strategic cross sector relationships and supporting hubs to play an active role in their respective local cultural education partnerships.
Our Quality Principles support programme gives arts & cultural organisations the opportunity to explore how they can use the Arts Council’s Quality Principles. In this case…
At IVE, we believe evidence and reporting is crucial to demonstrating the value of our training and services; so we recently worked with a research…
IVE developed the Creative Families Award with Dr Abigail Hackett as a resource for parents, carers and museum practitioners to assist in identifying, recognising, valuing and…
As part of our recent work with Hull City of Culture’s “No Limits” strand, which aimed to improve the engagement of children & young…
IVE would like to welcome contemporary artist Pippa Hale as the newest member of our board of trustees. Pippa brings to the IVE team…Read More
As part of our commitment to provide opportunities for young creatives, IVE has recently been working with 3 young creative specialists to deliver some…Read More
Thanks to the hard work of teacher Mandy Barrett, Gomersal Primary School has become one of the best schools for teaching art in the…Read More