Digital Session via Zoom
IVE invites Artsmark schools to attend an Artsmark Statement of Impact (formerly “case study”) Support Session online via Zoom
If you need additional support with planning and completing your Statement of Impact these sessions are for you.
Whether your Statement of Impact is a ‘work in progress’ or nearly complete, come along to gain advice and support from peers and our experienced Artsmark associate.
Who is the course for and can I attend?
This session is for schools that have registered with Artsmark only and have already submitted their Statement of Commitment.
What will I learn?
At this event you will:
• Learn more about what Arts Council is looking for in a Statement of Impact.
• Get advice and support with writing your Statement of Impact from an Artsmark expert.
• Get advice on the evidence you provide within the Statement of Impact.
• Learn more about Statement of Impact submission and levelling process.
• Find out more about CPD opportunities and how IVE will support you.
• Reflect upon and develop your school’s arts provision with the support of an expert Artsmark adviser.
• Share best practice and create new networks with other Artsmark schools.
Online Event | 23rd Jun, 2020 10:00 am - 11:15 am
Artsmark Statement of Impact Support Session – Digital Session via Zoom – 23rd June
To book a slot for this event, please click the view event button.
IVE invites Artsmark registered schools to attend an Artsmark Statement of Commitment Support Session via Zoom on the 9th June. If you need additional…View Event
IVE invite adults who are interested in becoming Bronze and Silver Arts Award Advisers to join us in Leeds for this day long training…View Event
Please note that this course has been postponed due to the novel coronavirus. All registered attendees will be contacted directly to reschedule. Since March…View Event