If you need additional support with planning and completing your statement of commitment or you attended a development day some time ago and would like a ‘refresher’, this session is for you. Whether your Statement of Commitment is ‘work in progress’ or nearly complete, come along to gain some advice and support from peers and our experienced Artsmark associate.
Course Title: Artsmark Statement of Commitment Writing Workshop
Course Description: Get advice and support with writing your Statement of Commitment from an Artsmark expert.
Cost: FREE for Artsmark Registered Schools
Course Times: 10:00-11:15am
Who is the course for and can I attend?
This session is for schools that have registered with Artsmark only and have already attended an Artsmark Development Day and therefore already drafted their Statement of Commitment.
If your school has not already signed up to the Artsmark Award you can find out more on our Artsmark page.
What will I learn?
At this event you will:
• Learn more about what Arts Council is looking for in a Statement of Commitment.
• Get advice and support with writing your Statement of Commitment from an Artsmark expert.
• Find out more about CPD opportunities and how IVE will support you.
• Reflect upon and develop your school’s arts provision with the support of an expert Artsmark adviser.
• Share best practice and create new networks with other Artsmark schools.
If you have any questions, please contact our Artsmark Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Event | 14th Jun, 2020 10:00 am - 11:15 am
Statement of Commitment Support Session – Digital Session via Zoom – 14th July
To book a slot for this event, please click the view event button.
IVE invites schools to attend a live webinar for teachers looking to raise their awareness of and build confidence in applying for grant funding…View Event
The Creative Imperative – IVE Taster Session This 75 minute, highly interactive taster session will provide participants with the opportunity to explore why creativity…View Event