IVE invites Artsmark schools to attend our Artsmark Statement of Impact (formerly “case study”) Writing Workshops.
If you need additional support with planning and completing your Statement of Impact these sessions are for you.
Whether your Statement of Impact is a ‘work in progress’ or nearly complete, come along to gain advice and support from peers and our experienced Artsmark associate.
Course Title: Statement of Impact Writing Workshop
Course Date: Tuesday 12th May 2020
Course Times: 4pm – 6pm
Location: Artlink Hull, Artlink, 87 Princes Avenue, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU5 3QP
Access (public transport / parking): Please click here.
This session is for schools that have registered with Artsmark only and have already submitted their Statement of Commitment.
At this event you will:
• Learn more about what Arts Council is looking for in a Statement of Impact.
• Get advice and support with writing your Statement of Impact from an Artsmark expert.
• Get advice on the evidence you provide within the Statement of Impact.
• Learn more about Statement of Impact submission and levelling process.
• Find out more about CPD opportunities and how IVE will support you.
• Reflect upon and develop your school’s arts provision with the support of an expert Artsmark adviser.
• Share best practice and create new networks with other Artsmark schools.
Artlink Hull, Artlink, 87 Princes Avenue, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU5 3QP | 12th May, 2020 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Statement of Impact Writing Workshop – Hull – 12th May
To book a slot for this event, please click the view event button.
Innovative leadership skills for business About this Event This two day course is interactive and experiential, using face-to-face training in our bespoke training room.View Event
IVE invite adults who are interested in becoming Gold Arts Award Advisers to join us in Leeds for this half day training session with…View Event
IVE invites Artsmark registered schools to attend an Artsmark Development Day in Hull on 7th May 2020. Artsmark Development Days are an essential part…View Event