Entry to the competition requires the person to register for our GDPR compliant mailing list https://weareive.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=a16d7eb4bcc9b34425c2f0b74&id=1c8b07e63a at and remain a member with a contact preference indicating that we may email them at the time of the winner being chosen (29th of May 2018).
A winner will be randomly selected from amongst all entrants on this list by a member of the IVE team on the 29th of May. They will be contacted by email to arrange delivery of a £30 Amazon Gift Voucher.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a £30 Amazon Gift Voucher
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: 29/05/2018 at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 month of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be made available at 5.30pm on the 29/05/2018
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.