At IVE, we believe evidence and reporting is crucial to demonstrating the value of our training and services; so we recently worked with a research student, Chloe Bower, to measure the longitudinal impact of the training we offer.
Her findings were incredibly positive. Some of the key findings of this report:
- 100% of participants said they would recommend our Quality Principles training.
- 100% of particpants said they would recommend our Unconscious Bias, Diversity & Inclusion training.
- The associate that delivers our Quality Principles Training was universally praised with comments such as: “facilitators for both those sessions are incredibly skilled in group dynamics […] so I think IVE have got a real asset with that person who is leading the training.”
- Attendees found both the content and format of the course to be valuable commenting: “Having made that commitment to do the course, meant that there were dedicated moments in my work life that I had to focus on [Diversity and Inclusivity], and nothing else, which is very valuable.” – Chief Executive
- 100% of participants stated that the Diversity & Inclusion training with IVE had a positive to very positive impact on both their organisation and outside of work.
- 100% of participants stated that the Quality Principles training had a positive to very positive impact on their understanding of how to apply the Quality Principles.
You can find out more in the full report.
26th March 2019
A Matter of Principle(s): How the Quality Principles have supported Youth Voice for Calderdale Music Trust
Following the launch of Arts Council England’s Quality Principles for work with Children and Young People, Calderdale Music Trust opted to become part of… Read More
27th February 2019
Policy, Planning and Priorities: The Story So Far for Doncaster’s Local Cultural Education Partnership
After having been part of the first cohort of new Local Cultural Education Partnerships (LCEPs) in Yorkshire, the Doncaster LCEP has been reflecting on… Read More
8th February 2019
Pathways E-ACT Primary Academy illustrates how an Artist in Residence can enhance teaching and learning
By employing an art specialist, Pathways E-ACT Primary Academy has demonstrated their commitment to arts education and belief in its contribution to overall attainment…. Read More