Freelance Case Study Writers
Closing Date: February 19, 2021
£300 per case study (plus travel if applicable). p.a.
IVE’s Bridge team is looking for two freelance case study writers.
We’re looking for writers who can capture persuasive testimonials from schools, arts and cultural organisations and community groups about the value and impact of arts, cultural and creative experiences in children and young people’s lives.
You’ll need to be confident and experienced in interviewing a wide range of adults and young people, to draw out their stories to gather evidence of process, learning and impact. Ideally, you’ll have an understanding of the value of arts, culture and creativity in young peoples’ lives. We’re looking for writers who can craft a case study that,
- demonstrates that arts, culture and creativity can play a significant part in children and young peoples’ aspirations, learning and personal development.
- captures the journey in terms of practicalities and learning.
- celebrates those that instigate and lead the work.
You’ll complete 6 Case Studies between April 2021 and March 2022 at a rate of approx. one every two months. Each case study will,
- be between 750 and 1500 words
- contain direct quotes from the people involved.
- be supplied by 3-5 supporting images (with copies of permission forms where appropriate)
- follow our IVE case study guidelines.
Fee per case study: £300.00 (plus travel if applicable).
To apply please click here to complete our expression of interest form and attach examples of your work by Friday 19 February 2021.
Click here to read previous case studies. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.