We’re looking for people with a knowledge of cultural education and a great way with words to write regular case studies for IVE.
We aim to produce 12 case studies between September 2018 and June 2019 and you will be paid per case study at an agreed rate.
You will be working to a brief produced by IVE and your responsibility will be to interview the subjects indicated in the brief, photograph them and produce a written case study.
We’re looking for people who:
– Have knowledge and experience of cultural education.
– Are able to write content that is engaging and effective.
– Are comfortable interviewing people.
– Have some journalism/research experience.
– Can communicate complex ideas clearly and evocatively.
– Ideally, able to understand the Arts Council Quality Principles.
– Ideally, have an up to date DBS check.
– Ideally, has some photography skills.
If you’re interested, please send a CV, Covering Letter and an example of previous writing to email@example.com
Please include your rate and your DBS status in the covering letter.
Entries close on the 30th September 2018.