North Lincolnshire Cultural Education Partnership: Creative Producer
Closing Date: July 28, 2020
Creative Producer: A Cultural Festival for Children & Young People in North Lincolnshire – Brief
North Lincolnshire Cultural Education Partnership are looking to appoint a Creative Producer to develop a bid and the creative content for a new festival in July 2021. The festival aims to promote cultural learning and creativity, and to raise the profile of the arts in North Lincolnshire.
Creative Producer Role
Whilst the specific tasks of the Creative Producer may vary dependant on particular areas of expertise, we have set out below some of the key tasks:
- Working closely with the LCEP to vision, develop and then write an initial funding application for a festival of creativity for North Lincolnshire in July 2021.
- Responding to the location, culture, heritage and potential of the place of North Lincolnshire and make links to the LCEP partners existing programmes of work.
- Using knowledge of practising artists, across art forms to obtain appropriate proposals.
- Advising on possible collaborators and brokering relationships between proposed commissioned artists and other external partners.
- Proposing work using a curatorial overview rather than just based on the merits of the individual piece.
- Working with artists and partner organisations to adapt their individual ideas so that the whole programme is coherent and exciting.
- Within the funding application include elements and opportunities that support the development of North Lincolnshire creatives, to enable them to build their skills to become the next generation of Creative Producers.
- Within the funding application include open calls and opportunities for micro commissions from local artists to develop and showcase new works at the festival.
- Taking a curatorial approach to the planning of the programme with the audience experience at the forefront.
Proposed Timetable & Methodology
1st August – 30th September: Research and conversations with partners
9th October: Draft programme & draft bid to be sent out & approved by steering group
23rd October: Final funding application approved by the steering group and submitted.
23rd January: Funding decision expected.
We would expect this funding application to be delivered within the initial fee of £2,000.
Fees for your delivery of the festival should be written into the bid.
A payment schedule will be agreed once appointed.
Deadline for applications is midday on Tuesday 28 July 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on Wednesday 29 July 2020.
Interviews will take place on Friday 31 July (interviews will be conducted via Zoom or MS Teams).
Proposals & CVs should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries regarding this contract should be directed to email@example.com
Further information available using the form below, please enter your details to download.